Benton Let`s Carrot Moisture Cream is an all-natural, intensely nourishing moisterizer and rich in nutrients courtesy of carotene and carrot extract that provide a healthy glow. It replenishes the skin with moisture to maintain hydration levels where the skin needs it most. Last but not least it also balances sebum regulation, reduces dead skin cells and leaves the skin smooth and nourished.
Ingredients we love
- Ceramide: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Apply an appropriate amount to the skin.
- Pat gently into skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua (Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Littlewonderland.nl, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol1,2-Hexanediol , Behenyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arachidyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Canola Oil, Sodium PCA, Sodium Gluconate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Beta-Carotene, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Hauttyp||All skin types|