- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter): An emollient that intensely moisturizes skin. Has a regenerating, soothing effect on skin and is rich in antioxidants.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Vera): Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Tear the gloves into two and put on the gloves on your dry hand.
- Massage your hands in order to absorb the nutrition.
- After 15-20 minutes, remove the gloves and pat for absorption.
Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, isopropyl myristate, urea, betaine, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glyceryl stearate, sodium hyaluronate, portulaca oleracea extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, dimethicone, biosaccharide gum-1, peg-32, 1, 2-hexanediol, polysorbate60, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearic acid, carbomer, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) fruit extract, collagen, xanthan gum, snail secretion filtrate, allantoin, fragrance, disodium edta.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.