Etude House Soon Jung Mild Defence Sun Cream is a light, hydrating sunscreen that is gentle for sensitive skin and uses mineral filters to achieve SPF49 PA++ protection. It's the perfect mineral sunscreen for skin that reacts to allergens easily. The irritated, heated skin is soothed and cooled and protected. The slightly acidic pH of this product maintains a healthy balance in the skin. Moreover, 93% of the ingredients of this sun screen is naturally derived.
Ingredients we love
- Zinc Oxide: A physical sun filter that offers broad spectrum protection.
- Titanium Dioxide: A physical sun filter that protects against uv-B and uv-A and is tolerated well by sensitive skin types.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
Water, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Butylene Glycol, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Trisiloxane, Panthenol, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Alumina, C12-15 Alcohols, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Madecassoside, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.