Etude House UV Double Cut Sun Fluid SPF48/PA+++ is a hydrating and moisturizing sun fluid that has tone correcting properties too. Moreover, it offers a very good UVA and UVB protection. The light, watery texture feels fresh when applied and leaves a radiant finish without greasiness. Chamomile, Aloe and Bamboo help to keep skin healthy. This is a multifunctional product that protects against sun damage, prevents premature aging and brightens the skin.
Ingredients we love
- Titanium Dioxide: A physical sun filter that protects against uv-B and uv-A and is tolerated well by sensitive skin types.
- Niacinamide: Stimulates natural ceramide-production and fades hyperpigmentation. Leads to firm, even-toned skin.
- Aloë Vera: Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/capric/succinic Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Fragrance / Parfum, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Red Oxide of Iron (CI 77491), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Propylene Glycol, Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), T-butyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/leaf Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|