Skinfood Honey Sugar Food Mask is a moisturizing and slightly exfoliating mask with a wopping 9.29% manuka honey.
Ingredients we love
- Honing: Honey is moisturizing and soothing, and has significant antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Propolis: Propolis is a glue-like substance produced by honey bees, with powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is rich in antioxidants, and perfect for sensitive, acne-prone skin.
- Lactobacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces Ferment: A probiotic ingredient that protects skin from external harmful influences, and has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apply on dry, cleansed skin avoiding eye areas.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes and massage gently.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Honey, Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, C12-14 Pareth-12, Ceteth-10, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Propolis Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Lactobacillus/Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Lactobacillus Ferment, Saccharomyces Ferment, Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Caramel, Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Hauttyp||All skin types|