The Saem Iceland Hydrating Emulsion is an intensely hydrating emulsion with mineral water from Iceland. Helps achieve smooth, soft skin with a naturally beautiful complexion. Icelandic mineral water offers excellent refreshing hydration because of its easy absorption, keeping skin healthy and vital. For moisturized, balanced skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Icelandic Moss Extract: Forms a soothing, moisturizing film that protects the skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Trehalose, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethyl Hexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ethyl Dimethyl Silane, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbate Bitanolivate, Glycol Stearate SE, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyisobutene, Tromethamine, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Ethanol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Blueberry Extract, Bilberry Extract, Horsetail Kelp Extract, Icelandic Moss Extract, Ceramide 3, Theanine, Milk Lipid, Glutathione *Contains Icelandic Mineral Water
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|