The Nature Republic Farmer Real Comforting Mask Sheet [AHA/BHA-1PPM/10PPM] is an exfoliating sheetmask, to deep cleanse to skin for an even tone.
BHAs are oil soluble. They not only work on the skin’s surface, but also penetrate deeper and unclog pores and treat blemishes. This is why BHAs are preferred for those with normal to oily and clogged skin. BHAs have natural skin-calming properties, as well as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial activities and therefore can benefit those prone to redness and rosacea.
- People with an Aspirin will react poorly to the BHA in this product (betaine salicylate). Avoid using this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
AHAs are humectants, meaning they can retain moisture, hence they are preferred for dry and damaged skin. AHAs are derived from natural substances. Combining these two forms of exfoliating will help to target blemishes without overdrying the skin.
Do you want to read more about the different sort of exfoliation? Head over to our blogpost 'Exfoliation: Should I use AHA's or BHA's?'
Ingredients we love:
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Salicylic Acid: The combination of the BHA salicylic acid and betaine. It works as mild yet effective exfoliant and leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Caffeine: Caffeine stimulates the blood circulation in blood vessels and has antioxidant abilities.
- Remove film and apply the mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with your favorite moisterizer!
Aqua, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Copaifera Officinalis Resin, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Littlewonderland.nl, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Limonene
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.