The Aromatica Tea Tree Purifying Tonic is a scalp tonic that treats various discomforts including itching and greasiness while lowering excessive sebum production. The formula of the tonic is light and airy, leaving no residue. Tea tree oil controls excessive sebum production while the two mints used in the formulation clear congested pores. Panthenol and various vitamins deliver nutrients to the roots for healthier hair.
Ingredients we love:
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract: Contains potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant components, and kills detrimental bacteria in skin.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Salicylic Acid: Oil soluble chemical exfoliant that penetrates deep into the pores, gets rid of dead skin cells and other skin debris. Strong anti-inflammatory effects.
- Shake before use.
- Closely attach the spray tip to scalp to evenly spray over the entire scalp or troubled scalp areas.
- Rub the product slowly from the back of the neck to crown with five fingers as the product slowly sinks into the scalp.
Alcohol, lavandula angustifolia extract, melaleuca alternifolia leaf extract, mentha haplocalix extract, rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, aqua, "mentha piperita oil, *melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, panthenol, biotin, thiamine hci, pyridoxine hci, ascorbic acid, menadione, riboflavin, salicylic acid, menthol, bifida ferment lysate, lactobacillus ferment lysate, caffeine, *eugenol, rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, glycerin, *limonene, 'linalool, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.