Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Essence Water is an intensely nourishing essence with 80% Ginseng Root Extract and is enriched with Traditional Korean herbal medicine, for a healthy and and clear skin. Besides that the skin is being hydrated very well and the sebum production is being controlled due the populair ingredients Niacinamide and Sodium Hyaluronate. Free of alcohol, fragrance and essential oils. Suitable for the sensitive, dry skin.
Ingredients we love
- Niacinamide: Prevents the effects of aging in the skin by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, improving the skin barrier, fading dark spots en diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: An ingredient known from Korean traditonal medicine that nourishes the skin, has antioxidant properties and stimulates blood circulation in skin.
- Allantoïne: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed skin (after toning)
- Pat the product into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
- Follow up with your preferred serum and moisturizer.
Panax Ginseng Root Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Adenosine, Littlewonderland.nl, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Dextrin, Glucose, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.