The Benton Aloe Propolis Soothing Gel is a hydrating facial gel made up of 80% Aloe Vera and Propolis (bee glue). These powerful ingredients are soothing and softening, and reduce scarring for smoother skin. Suitable for all skin types, especially oily and blemished skin.
Free of parabens and alcohol.
Ingredients we love
- Propolis: Propolis is a glue-like substance produced by honey bees, with powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is rich in antioxidants, and perfect for sensitive, acne-prone skin.
- Aloë Vera: Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Green tea: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: A botanical ingredient known from Korean traditional medicine, that has anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant effects on skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Aqua(water), Pentylene Glycol, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Propolis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Arginine
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Hauttyp||All skin types|