Itfer Everyday Balancing Low pH cleanser provides a vibrant skin and reduces stress. A gentle cream formula that transforms after application into a foam that removes all residual residue, dead skin cells and sebum from the face. It is ideal for people with easily irritated skin due to its low pH value which ensures clean and healthy skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil: Contains potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant components, and kills detrimental bacteria in skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Apply an appropriate amount to wet face and neck with clean hands.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Coco-Betaine, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Bentonite, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.