Missha Vita C Plus Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser deeply cleanses pores, leaving skin clear, even and hydrated. It strengthens the skin's barrier with collagen, vitamin E and contains skin-friendly ingredients which make it suitable for sensitive skin.
Ingredients we love
- Ascorbic Acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
- Niacinamide: Also known als vitamin B3. Prevents the effects of aging in the skin by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, improving the skin barrier, fading dark spots en diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apply an appropriate amount with clean hands to wet face and neck
- Gently massage into the skin
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel
Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Potassium Hydroxide, Bentonite, Palmitic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Glucoside, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Polyquaternium-7, Lactose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cellulose, Arachidic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Oleic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ascorbic Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caprylyl Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Tranexamic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Pentylene Glycol, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Glucoside
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.