The Pyunkang Yul Deep Cleansing Oil is a lightweight cleansing oil that will remove every trace of make-up easily. The oil is enriched with several plantbased oils and is also scent-free. The oil further contains ingredients like allantoin and panthenol that will nourish the skin and prevent the skin feeling tight after cleansing.
Ingredients we love:
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Tocopherol: A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Apply to dry skin with dry hands.
- Add some warm water to emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry off skin gently.
- Follow up with a waterbased cleanser.
Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Water, Diisostearyl Malate, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.