This fresh and light cleansing oil by Round Lab removed (heavy) make-up easily without drying the skin. The oil is enriched with seawater harvested from the Ulleungdo Island (South Korea) and is therefore rich in several minerals that regulate the talgproduction.
Ingredients we love:
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil: Anti-inflammatory, soothing plant oil with nourishing, anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Ceramide NP: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Tocopherol: A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
- Apply to dry skin with dry hands.
- Add some warm water to emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry off skin gently.
Ethylhexyl Stearate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Purified Water, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Sea Water, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phosphatidylcholine, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|