The UV Aqua Rich Light Up Essence SPF 50+ PA++++ sunscreen by Biore is a more creamier version of the Biore Watery Essence. Just like the watery essence, this sunscreen too is made out of mostly chemical filters but contains also the mineral filter titanium is. The sunscreen is comfortable to wear and therefore a great option for daily use and can also be used onder make-up.
One of the most important factors of aging and the development of hyperpigmentation and melasma is (excessive) exposure of the sun. We seperate three kinds of uv rays: UVA (UVA1 has a reach off 340-400 naometer and UVA2 has a reach of 320 en 340 nanometer), UVB (320-280 nm) and UVC (280-100 nm). UVC is blocked by the ozon layer, so we aren't exposed to rays under 280 nm.
- Octinoxate (280-320 nm), Titanium Oxide (UVA2 en UVB), Tinosorb S (280-400 nm), Uvinal T 150 (280-320nm).
Ingredients we love
- Hyaluronic acid: Intensely hydrating ingredient that attracts moisture and keeps tissues firm and bouncy.
- Royal Jelly: An anti-inflammatory, antibacterial ingredient that helps to keep skin healthy and hydrated.
- Apply adequate amount at the last step of basic skin care
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sonnenschutz during the outdoor activity.
Water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethanol, BG, isopropyl palmitate, titanium oxide, bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyltriazine, ethylhexyltriazone, dimethicone, crosspolymer (lauryl methacrylate / Na methacrylate), hydrogenated polyisobutene, diethylaminohydroxy Hexyl benzoyl benzoate, silica, hydrous silica, mica, dextrin palmitate, dipentaerythrityl tripolyhydroxystearate, (Acrylate / alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, cetanol, glyceryl stearate, hydroxy Ethyl cellulose, polysolvate 60, polysilicone-9, Al hydroxide, K hydroxide, royal jelly extract, Na hyaluronate, tin oxide, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, EDTA-2Na, BHT, fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|LSF||SPF 50+ PA++++|