Etude House Uv Double Cut Sun Gel SPF50+/PA++++ is a sun block gel that hydrates the skin without leaving a sticky finish. It is a deeply hydrating gel with a smooth texture that offers a powerful SPF 50 PA ++++ protection to fend off harmful UV rays. Chamomile, aloe vera and bamboo gives additional soothing, hydrating care.
Ingredients we love
- Uvinul A Plus: A new generation organic/chemical sun filter that combines excellent stability with an excellent, full range UVA-protection.
- Chamomile: Medicinal herb with anti-inflammatory properties because of the compounds bisabolol and chamazulene. Has mild antioxidant activity.
- Aloë Vera: Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Homosalate, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Silica, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, 1,2-hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Propanediol, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Octyldodecanol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Propylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/leaf/vine Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|LSF||LSF 50 / PA ++++|