Nature Republic Real Comforting Mask Sheet Ceramide is a sheet mask that has been formulated especially for the skin that needs some extra care. Ceramides can be seen as the 'building blocks' on the skin. They keep the skin's barrier healthy and strong. Using ceramides can help to prevent epidermal waterloss. If the skin evaporates a lot of water, the skin can get prone to irritations and severe dryness.
Ingredients we love:
- Ceramides: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Caffeine: Caffeine stimulates the blood circulation in blood vessels and has antioxidant abilities.
- Allantoine: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Agave Americana Stem Extract, 1.2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide NP, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Littlewonderland.nl, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Limonene
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.