The Neogen Probiotics Relief Cream is a fresh and lightweight cream that will restore the skin without feeling sticky. The cream will not only nourish and revitalise the skin, but will also strengthen and protect the skin due to the appearance of multiple ceramides and peptides. Ceramides will help strengthen the skin's barrier and will help to prevent water loss and will also protect the slim against environmental aggressors (like pollution). Peptides are amino acids, basically the building blocks of several proteins. Using peptides on a regular base, can lead to firmer (and even younger)looking skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract: especially good for dry skin, banana extract soothes the skin and also makes it softer due the mild exfoliating benefits.
- Copper triptide-1: wound healing properties and can stimulate the production of skin-identical ingredients, such as collegan and elastin.
- Propolis Extract: a well known ingredient to fight acne. Propolis is a combination of tree sap and beeswax made by bees to fill in honeycomb crevices. Propolis has amazing healing powers and can even help to speed up the recovery process of the skin, while fighting off bacteria.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Phospholipids, Agar, Gluconic Acid, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment(2ppb), Xanthan Gum, Glycine, Alanine, Royal Jelly Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Tuber Melanosporum Extract, Propolis Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Serine, Valine, Guaiazulene, Caprylyl Glycol, Cholesterol, Isoleucine, Threonine, Proline, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Phenylalanine, Histidine, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Glutathione, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Glucose, Beta-Glucan, Hyaluronic Acid, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Phytosterols, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Crocus Sativus Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Hexapeptide-9, Tripeptide-2, Nonapeptide-1, Hexapeptide-11, Potassium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.