The Purito DermHA-3 Serum is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid that increases the effectiveness of hydration and fine line-reduction. It sustains skin’s moisture content delivering smoothing and firming effects. The addition of Panthenol allows the serum to help protect the skin against external factor and provide skin-strengthening benefits.
Ingredients we love
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate: Fades hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties.
- Madecassoside: One of the prominent active compounds of the well-known Centella Asiatica. It has significant wound healing, soothing and antioxidant abilities.
- Peptides: Peptides are amino acids containing proteins that are essential to skin health. Peptides stimulate the collagen production in skin, leading to firmer, younger looking skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
Water, Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Sodium Hyaluronate (Humectant), 1,2-Hexanediol (Solvents), Panthenol (Strengthens Skin Barrier), Glycerin (Humectant), Glyceryl Glucoside (Moisturizing Agent), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Pentylene Glycol (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Viscosity Increasing Agents), Allantoin (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Skin Protectant), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Malachite Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agents), Copper Tripeptide-1(Skin Firming Agent), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (Humectant), Hydroxyacetophenone (Antioxidants), Ethylhexylglycerin (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Madecassoside (Strengthens Skin Barrier), Asiaticoside (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Asiatic Acid (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Madecassic Acid (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (Humectant)
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|